Friday, January 28, 2011

Week two days 2-4

Day Two
Rose Tyler has decided she hates my Sim. My sim will go out of its way to avoid Rose because every time she tries to talk to my sim it turns into yelling.

Nine has decided he wants to stay in one room for three hours. He's a loner sim and he keeps running around trying to seek solace from everyone else

Rose Tyler hates me. She wants to punch my face in. As seen here.
After making up, Donna decided to monopolize Rose's time.
Rose kept talking about wanting a baby, which made Donna want one.
This made nine hide in the other room for a while.
It also made ten throw a slight hissy fit.
 Three hours later Ten was finally able to join the conversation where he talked about how AWESOME it is to be married to Rose, and Rose was thinking of Donna.

Day 3
 Ten decided it'd be a good time to cook.
He still can't. Luckily nine tinkered that stove so that it was fireproof.
Seen here is .2 and myself bonding over a fire alarm.

Day 4
 Ten and Rose spent the whole day dancing around one another before going outback to flirt, followed by making out and woohoo! after everyone else went to bed,
.2 Asked my sim to go steady then jumped into my arms.
I believe Ten has gone insane. He started to clean up the dirty dishes then dropped everything and started wielding a wrench.

No comments:

Post a Comment